Welcome to the Oasis at the Hudson. Enjoy your private patio and Zen waterfall just outside your door; a true Oasis in the middle of the city. This one bedroom/bath condo is quiet and serene with a courtyard view and is a refreshing and tranquil place to land after a day of hustle and bustle in the city.
The historic building was converted into sophisticated condos in 2010 maintaining facades and features of the original building including over-height, soaring 17 ft ceilings adding drama and glamour to these meticulous suites.
Excellent corporate or executive short or long term rental right downtown in the vibrant and trendy “Hudson District”. The area offers coffee and artisan shops, a Public market, banking, local services and much, much more. Located just steps to historic China town, and downtown shops with a impressive walking score of 98.
Suitable for extended stays, business travel,executive relocations, Real Estate transitions and temporary housing.
Features & Amenities
- Miele appliances (DW; W/D; microwave, oven, fridge/freezer; ceramic stove top)
- White stone quartz counter tops
- Engineered oak hardwood floors
- Geothermal heating and cooling (A/C)
- in-floor heating (bathroom) and terrazzo tiles
- soft close cabinets & drawers
- Blinds and vaulted ceilings with Ceiling Fan
- separate office nook
- 4K HDTV with premium channels & Netflix access
- Landscaped and furnished Patio with private BBQ
“The suite was designed by artist Laura Harris and includes two large custom paintings by the Canadian painter. The furnishings reflect her recognizable style, and showcase a funky mix of contemporary and mid-century modern items including vinyl records and player, sheepskin and a guitar.”
- 14,000 sq ft Roof top patio with views of the city, inner harbour & ocean
- Secure underground parking, separate storage
- on-site residential manager
- Free visitor parking
Rates are based on length of stay and number of occupants.
Rental PolicyTerms and Conditions
- Suitable for:
- ~ Professional single or couple
- ~ One small dog may be accepted
- ~ Non-smokers only
standardLong Term Rental
- Applies to rentals from
- ~ 3 months to 1 year.
- ~ Minimum rental term 3 months.
- ~ Fixed lease term or month to month
corporatePartial Month or less than 60 nights
- Perfect for
- ~ business travel and short term contract workers.
- ~ Real Estate transitions and
- ~ insurance displacements are also a good fit for this category.
152 Units in Building. A comprehensive rehabilitation of the historic Hudson’s Bay Building in Victoria – converting this once grand department store into sophisticated downtown living with , double-height lofts and magnificent penthouses. Much of the original building facades, windows and signage have been retained adding a touch of charm and elegance to the property.
Please be advised that decor, colours, furnishings and inclusions may vary when properties are updated or redecorated.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 9 AM – 4 PM [closed weekends and holidays]Desk: (250) 383-8183 | Mobile (250) 220-2444
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Check-in Time after 3PM on the first day of occupancy and Check-out time is 10AM on the last day of occupancy
Oasis at the Hudson is located at
770 Fisgard, Victoria, BC